In this course, you will gain the foundational knowledge necessary to help your organizaton reduce costs, avoid potental lawsuits, and improve your ability to handle challenging HR issues. This program is ideal if you are just starting out in the HR profession, planning to make a career change into an HR positon, or performing HR dutes as a part of a non-HR job. Recently updated content refects changes in legislaton and provides an overview of HR roles and responsibilites.
The SHRM Essentals of Human Resources 2018 program provides an introductory overview of key HR topics and the fundamental issues surrounding HR to help you efectvely approach the challenging issues and everyday situatons that you face on the job. Developed by SHRM, the world’s largest HR associaton and leading advocate for HR professionals, the SHRM Essentals of Human Resources is the frst introductory level HR program to incorporate components of the SHRM BoCK and provide insight into the standards for knowledge, strategies and competencies required of efectve HR professionals around the world. While this program doesn’t prepare you for the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification exam, it helps set the stage for those interested in pursuing certification.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Increase your foundational knowledge of HR practces.
- Recognize the importance of aligning HR goals with organizatonal goals.
- Understand the talent acquisiton process to help avoid legal pitfalls.
- Gain informaton on compensaton and benefts oferings, as well as why communicatng this informaton to employees is important.
- Gain knowledge of employee orientaton, onboarding, and other professional development programs.
- Explain the process, methods and purpose of performance evaluatons.
This program includes the following modules:
Module 1: Human Resources
- The HR profession
- Strategic planning and human resources planning
Module 2: Talent Acquisition
- Formulating a talent acquisition philosophy
Module 3: Total Rewards
- Total Rewards
- Compensation system design
- Pay increases and incentives
Module 4: Learning and Development
- Training program design
- Orientation, onboarding, and professional development
- Training evaluation
Module 5: Performance Management
- Performance management systems
- Performance evaluation process
- Performance improvement
MODULE 6: Employment Law
- Saudi Labor Law
- General Organization for Social Insurance (GOSI) Guidelines
- Employee handbooks
- Early Career (0 - 3) Years of Experience
- Non-HR Professionals
- SHRM: In-Person/Virtual: 15 PDCs
- HRCI: In-Person: 12
- HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)